Tuesday, December 7, 2010

So what is new?

Hello Friends and Family:

It has been awhile since my last post and though we are settling in here, we miss you all just the same. Please forgive my bad blogging habits, I will try to post more frequently in the future. For those of you on facebook Ryan does a much better job posting pictures on his profile. Hopefully my post will fill in some of the gaps :). Quick update: I have been working at Centura for almost 2 months now. I enjoy the people there and have made a couple of good friends. Below is a picture of the state park I walk in every day. It is called Mount Trashmore and it used to be a landfill, but as you can tell it is very pretty now. I also included a picture of my cubicle. Thought I came from an office I love this little space and feel at home here.


Ryan is doing well he is finishing up his first semester and so far he has done GREAT! I am so proud of him and I know you all are too. He is loving the area and is currently shopping around for a surf board. He has taken on the role of puppy dad too. Since I am away at work all days Jazzy and Ryan hang out all day long. I often get texts of them cuddling as Ryan studies. As I was deciding what pictures to include in this post I couldn't resist a puppy pic, so here is an oldie but a goodie!

The holiday season is right around the corner. It is odd for us former midwesterners to be living in a warmer area because it doesn't seem to feel like Christmas time because there isn't any snow! I am sure that we will get to see plenty of the white stuff when we go home but until then we have decorated our apartment. Per request of one of our great moms here are some pictures. One of the pictures has been edited so that no one's Christmas is spoiled!



We love you all and hope you are well.
Big Hug,
The Masons

1 comment:

  1. All I want for Christmas is my family around my Christmas tree. Can't wait. I've ordered snow just for you!

    ReplyDelete