Monday, August 30, 2010

Beach Birthday

This past weekend we celebrated my 26th birthday, yes 26. I know that for a lot of you that seems very young but I am officially in the latter part of my twenties...weird. I often still feel as if I am in college. It was funny because we were on ODU's campus a couple weekends ago and all of the students looked like middle schoolers to me...I am starting to feel my age. So back to the celebration. We spent Saturday at the East Coast Surfing Championships. There was surfing, dirt bikes, skateboarding...it was crazy. It was amazing that just a couple weeks ago we were landlocked in Indy.

A surfer...Ryan wanted to me to say this was him!

Then after that we went home and took Jazzy on a beach walk. She loves the ocean now and can't get enough of the salt water. We have to drag her from the beach every time. Finally we wrapped up the day with an economic birthday dinner! We went to Sonic...gourmet on a budget! But you can tell Ryan and I didn't mind.

Loves Sonic...especially the ordering process so fun!

mmm...cheesy tots!

All in all it was a wonderful weekend and we are excited for the week ahead. We miss all of you and hope all of you are well. Big Hug and Lots of love from the Masons.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Looks like so much fun! A beach vacation that never ends! Now THAT's a Birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom, so glad you figured out the commenting :)

    ReplyDelete